STILLGARDEN D8 REBATE
Reducing our packaging imprint is a key part of our sustainability journey, which is why we are making it easy and worthwhile to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Take part in the D8 Rebate and join us in doing what’s possible for the greater good of ourselves, our communities and our planet all year long!
As part of the D8 Rebate campaign, local residents can now return a Stillgarden glass bottle with a stopper to our Distillery Shop to get €2 off your purchase. For those living further afield, you can return 10 empty pouches by prepaid post or drop them off at the distillery to receive 1 free 500ml pouch.
CIRCULAR USE OF WASTE
What you might consider to be waste – fruit peels, cores, brine, pulp or grounds we consider ingredients to make sustainable cocktails. We care about our community and have implemented circular systems from the very beginning in a conscious effort to repurpose and keep waste to a minimum wherever we can:
- Use locally grown and onsite produce and botanicals from our own community garden
- Partner with neighbouring businesses such as Boom Coffee to use their coffee grounds to make our Spent-spresso Cocktail
- Gift fruit used in the distillation process to local community members like The Flourless Baker
- Spent botanicals are used to make tea bags or given to local farmers to feed their chickens
- The Distillery is powered by 100% renewable energy with motion activated power saving lighting systems in place
- Rainwater is harvested to use for cooling water in the Distilling Academy
- Office and Distillery equipment is second hand and packaging is repurposed where possible