Terms of Service
Please read this agreement carefully as it governs your use of the Stillgarden Distillery website – www.stillgardendistillery.com. By continuing to use www.stillgardendistillery.com you are agreeing to the terms below. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Stillgarden Distillery. We are company number 651059 registered in Ireland. Registered office: College House 71/73 Rock Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A94 F9X9.
Over 18 Policy
- Purchases can only be made by persons aged 18 or over.
- In completing an order you are confirming that both the person placing the order and the recipient of the goods ordered are aged 18 years or over.
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children. Customers will be asked for ID on delivery to ensure age is over 18.
- The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 in the European Union or UK.
Prices & Payment
- All prices for products displayed include applicable VAT and Irish Duty rates.
- Where additional charges apply for delivery, they are clearly displayed.
- By completing and submitting the electronic order form on our website you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
- All goods are the property of Stillgarden Distillery until all goods and all outstanding debts to Stillgarden Distillery have been paid in full prior to dispatch.
- Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
- At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure payment page. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
- By making the offer to purchase goods, you are also authorising us to deduct the amount from the card or payment method provided. We will confirm acceptance of your order by email, stating that the goods ordered have been dispatched.
- Our acceptance of your order will create a legally binding contract between us. We reserve the right not to supply you at our discretion. Where we are unable to fulfill part or all of your order we will contact you and arrange to refund that amount to you.
- We offer a nationwide and international delivery service through third party logistics providers. Goods must be ordered by and received by a person 18 years of age or older (or persons of the requisite minimum legal age for ordering alcoholic products in the place of the order).
- Important Notice for UK and other International Deliveries: We always strive for prompt, quality service when shipping alcohol overseas. However, please be aware of potential delays, customs charges, or seizures due to complications caused by Brexit. (Does not affect Northern Ireland).
- Please note, in the event of additional charges or seizures, Stillgarden Distillery is not responsible for customs fees and will not be able to offer refunds at this time.
Returns & Refunds
- We really hope you enjoy your Stillgarden products. If you are dissatisfied please contact us and we will do our utmost to resolve any issue you have at email@example.com or (01) 557 2777.
- We operate a 14 day refund policy. You have 14 days from the purchase of a ticket/product to notify us with your refund request. We will require proof of full payment and all goods must be returned at your own cost in the condition they were sent.
- Refunds will only be issued including shipping costs if they were delivered in error, defective or badly damaged. We will make the necessary arrangements to facilitate the return of the order and will reimburse you within 14 days.
- For orders of your own spirit recipe we cannot offer a refund however if you cancel before we start the distilling process we will be able to accommodate you.
- Gift vouchers do not expire.
- In the unlikely event we have to cancel an academy session you will be offered a refund or you can reschedule for a later date.
- You will generally receive the refund within 5 working days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- Refunded orders must be returned in the original packaging and in good condition for the refund to be granted.
Data Protection Policy
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website or shops are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with Ireland law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting. that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
All text and images on this site are copyright of Stillgarden Distillery and may not be reused without prior consent.